Strath Union, Level 8 (Open Space), Glasgow
A workshop by DataKirk, a non-profit organisation based in Edinburgh dedicated to closing both the data divide and attainment gaps in Scotland, especially for Black and minority individuals hoping to transition into the corporate workforce after their studies.
The workshop will include sessions on:
1. CV optimisation to land high-profile jobs.
2. Practical guides to succeeding in interviews.
3. Positioning yourself for excellence after Uni.
4. Tapping into AI and Data skills to stand out.
5. Support and nurturing activities, and networking